Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Angelsounds Baby Sound Monitor JPD-100S3 - any one had a good experience with this device? Worth buying?

(4 Posts)
MumToBe2015R Mon 08-Dec-14 15:36:09

Hello,

I'm 6+2 atm & was looking into this angel sounds heart beat monitor. I read in a few places that you have to be past 12wks for the device to detect a heartbeat.

So just thought if find out about people's experience with these sort of machine?

Are they Safe for the baby?
Give you a accurate beating?

Hope to hear from a few soon xx

Thank you

MumToBe2015R Mon 08-Dec-14 15:37:04

Angelsounds Baby Sound Monitor JPD-100S3

MuffinMcLay23 Mon 08-Dec-14 15:49:58

Pregnant women are strongly advised not to use this kind of thing -

www.countthekicks.org.uk/mums/your-babys-movements/why-shouldnt-i-use-a-home-doppler/

they are a waste of money and relying on one can be dangerous.

Gudgyx Mon 08-Dec-14 16:30:36

Yeah we're advised not to use them for medical reasons. BUT if you want one just to hear the heartbeat to enjoy it, then go for it. Just dont rely on it if you are worried about baby.

I got an angelsounds one, not this exact one, but similar. I started using it about 12 weeks, loved it smile and it was easy to distinguish between baby's heartbeat and my own. Only put it away once the baby was moving lots, at about 20 weeks. Am 27 weeks now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now