Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

RAVENOUSLY HUNGRY!!!!

(3 Posts)
hullabaloo234 Tue 04-Nov-14 19:08:16

8+1 today and either constantly, painfully ravenous or horrendously nauseous or sick, no happy medium! Ate a bowl of pasta an hr ago but my stomach and chest feel hollow, as though I've not eaten in days! Please tell me this doesn't last forever confused

Jaffakake Tue 04-Nov-14 20:42:05

It will calm down at least. By 12 weeks you should find it levelling out a bit. Although I was starving all the time with my first. I had to get up in the night cos I was sooo hungry & couldn't get back to sleep. I can't eat brunch bars now cos I ate so many!

hullabaloo234 Tue 04-Nov-14 21:01:10

Relieved to hear it at least eases off! I have a 7 yr old DD and can't remember feeling this awful hunger at all, however the nausea and vomiting I know too well! Given up eating snacks as withing minutes if eating the burning hunger is back! Can sympathise though, drank so much apple juice with my first I STILL can't face it to this day! Thanks for sharing your experience with me! Hope your well and enjoying your pregnancy as much as anyone can smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now