Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Early pregnancy signs?

(6 Posts)
jessy0123 Thu 09-Oct-14 13:22:01

Hi there everyone, im just wanting a bit of advice really..
I came on 1 day before I was due on and had very bad stomache pains, i had a 1 day very heavy period but now for the past 3 days ive had a very very light period, dont even have to wear a tampon! (sorry for TMI) Im feeling very sick all day, lost my appetite but my breasts arent really that sore.. anyone know if this could be pregnancy or just an odd period?

Pobblewhohasnotoes Thu 09-Oct-14 14:34:32

The only way to tell is to POAS I'm afraid!

I found period symptoms the same as early pregnancy symptoms.

jessy0123 Thu 09-Oct-14 15:53:56

What does POAS mean?

jessy0123 Thu 09-Oct-14 15:58:48

Sorry.. Just looked it up haha! When's the best time to do it?? This is my third day of having a light period as the first day was very heavy

Pobblewhohasnotoes Thu 09-Oct-14 16:44:53

First thing in the morning when your urine is most concentrated. Don't worry about expensive clear blue tests, I found first response or cheapie tests from Wilko's or Superdrug the most reliable.

It's possible you're just having an odd period, happens sometimes.

jessy0123 Thu 09-Oct-14 19:57:27

never ever had a light period or the loss of apetite or feeling sick.. Always just been the pains

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now