Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ulcer on neck of womb

(5 Posts)
hanaud Wed 02-Apr-14 09:46:52

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have had discharge and went to hospital last night to get checked out. Bubs all fine and they did an internal exam and found an ulcer that is the cause of the discharge.

Doc not at all worried but I stupidly googled it which is never a good idea because the answer is always either cancer or STDs isn't it!!

Anyway, just wondering if any of you have had this and whether you needed treatment after pregnancy?

I'm 28 weeks pregnant by the way.

Thanks
Han x

SomethingOnce Wed 02-Apr-14 09:58:02

If they're not worried, is it because it's actually just cervical ectropion?

hanaud Wed 02-Apr-14 10:03:39

Thanks for your reply. They didn't mention anything like cervical ectropion just that when they did an internal exam the doctor noticed an ulcer and wasn't concerned about it. I'm just being neurotic I think just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced the same thing :-)

SomethingOnce Wed 02-Apr-14 10:26:02

Here's the thing... if there was anything to worry about, they'd have to deal with it and tell you, so if they're not worried, I think it's safe to relax and enjoy your pregnancy smile

hanaud Wed 02-Apr-14 10:48:52

Thank you! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now