Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Dreaming of Boys so Excited!!

(14 Posts)
JustDanni Mon 10-Mar-14 10:07:23

I'm in a fantastic mood today after dreaming of holding our healthy beautiful baby in my arms. Only 17 + 3 but i have already been dreaming a lot about meeting our baby who seems to be a BOY in every dream.
We have our scan on the 24th and are going to find out babies sex if we can.

Is it a bit weird to want to trust my gut in this and guess babybia a boy?
Anyone elses dreams or gut feelings been accurate ?
This is just a bit of fun. I'm not going to rush out and start buying based on your answers. grin

MrsCharlieD Mon 10-Mar-14 10:29:35

I always dreamt our baby was a girl. Then we found out it was a boy. You have a 50% chance of being right though!

MirandaWest Mon 10-Mar-14 10:30:35

I had very strong gut feelings in both pregnancies. And both completely wrong grin

SweetPea86 Mon 10-Mar-14 10:38:26

I dreamed of a boy and I just new I was having a boy. Was actually right. smile

I had a dream about 17 weeks and my hubby also had a dream weren't the same but both about a little boy. I was on top of the world xx

squizita Mon 10-Mar-14 10:40:19

My gut instinct is very powerful ... and changes weekly! grin

Banana82 Mon 10-Mar-14 10:50:45

I had a gut instinct straight away it was a boy. Bought a few items of boys clothes before we had confirmation. Can't explain it, I just knew! smile

MissSlackPants84 Mon 10-Mar-14 11:13:01

I was convinced it was a boy...scan confirms he is

FobblyWoof Mon 10-Mar-14 11:25:30

First pregnancy I only ever dreamt baby was a boy, she was a girl! And in my second pregnancy I didn't get a chance to dream about genders before I saw very definite boy bits on the scan (we weren't finding out)!

JustDanni Mon 10-Mar-14 12:04:15

Really hope this baby is a show off for our next scan. All these dreams makes me want to know even more!! grin

MyNameIsWinkly Mon 10-Mar-14 12:05:23

I was convinced I was having a boy, but in every dream I had the baby was a girl - my dreams knew best! smile

captaincake Mon 10-Mar-14 12:38:15

I was absolutely convinced we were having a girl. No idea why just a random strong gut feel… 3 scans have all shown boy!

LastOneDancing Mon 10-Mar-14 13:27:08

I had a lovely dream a while back about changing the napy of a gorgeous blue eyed baby girl.

But last night I dreamed I had a boy - he was scary, had 6 teeth and could talk and i left him in a fire engine.

It was a week 36 stress dream rather than a prediction... Hopefully.

<glances nervously at belly>

Not going to say which way round as we are keeping the sex to ourselves smile
But every single dream I have had since being pregnant has always been about one sex, right from the beginning - even though my gut instinct was we were having the opposite sex.
Turns out my instinct was wrong and my dreams were right! grin

curiousgeorgie Mon 10-Mar-14 13:43:39

I had a really strong gut feeling that my first baby was a girl.

I even bought pink stuff, not just a few things... Big things blush

Luckily I was right and she was in fact a girl grin

DD2 I wanted another girl so much I convinced myself she was a boy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now