Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Wonder pants!

(6 Posts)
Tomkat79 Sat 01-Mar-14 11:14:00

Pure comfort...no style but hey they're pants!

And only £6.99 a pair, I know that sounds like a lot but half price of jojo and I'd pay £50 not to yank them up every 10 minutes and have bump comfort!

So I'll share my secret here....

www.bonprix.co.uk/product/full-maternity-briefs-934973/?category=779&type=image&return=ref

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Sat 01-Mar-14 12:00:01

I lov the fact that the website suggests a handbag to wear them with! grin
TBH id prefer to pop over to the local BuyRight and buy 4 pairs of armpit waisted grandma pants for £4. They might not match a nice sparkly handbag wink but they're cheap and I wouldn't feel guilty about throwing them away once they got ruined.

Tomkat79 Sat 01-Mar-14 14:17:34

I can't find a cheap pair to stay up...and under bump just don't work!

Mummyk1982 Sat 01-Mar-14 17:14:48

Primark full briefs are the way forward. Pack of 5 for £2.50- v happy to throw out after at that price, and have bought a variety of sizes. Stay up a treat :-)

inmybelly Sat 01-Mar-14 19:58:30

They look very comfortable. You can't put a price on comfortable pants!!

I know this is a knicker based thread but I wanted to add that I've fallen in love with sainsburys seam free non-wired bras. They're made of really soft fabric and its basically like wearing a supportive crop top i guess. Not exactly wonder bras, but they are comfortable. All other bras feel like boob-jail at the moment.

Minithemoocher Sat 01-Mar-14 20:02:58

I second Sainsbury's!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now