Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Possible pregnancy?

(4 Posts)
kate807 Thu 17-Jan-13 12:59:04

I'm concerned that I may be pregnant. I have a copper coil, which I know isn't 100% safe, but considering what I've discovered on the net I'm worried that it's not as effective as I thought. I've checked the symptoms you've listed and I'm suffering with sickness all day, headaches, mood swings. I had my last period around Christmas, it wasn't as heavy as usual but not very light either. I had cramps daily and a small bleed last week. My next period isn't due for another two weeks.I haven't done a test yet, I've just started researching early symptoms. I'm not sure if I have to wait to see if it arrives or if I can do a test straight away. I am absolutely terrified that I might be as I don't know how my boyfriend will react. Does it sound possible that I could be pregnant?

SoHHKB Thu 17-Jan-13 13:05:16

My coil baby is due any day now so it's totally possible... sorry if that's not what you want to hear!
Get a test and get checked out as soon as possible because there's a higher risk of ectopic pregnancy. Also, the sooner you know, the more choices you have about continuing with the pregnancy or not. Either way, talk to a friend, family member, your partner - and there's always support on mumsnet! smile
Good luck x

kate807 Thu 17-Jan-13 13:42:03

Thank you for taking time and posting your advice, much appreciated. I am going to get checked it out as soon as possible.

Good luck to you too, hope your baby is a healthy and happy one! x

SoHHKB Thu 17-Jan-13 13:57:05

Thanks thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now