Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Abc adventure buggy

(4 Posts)
sarahrose Fri 02-Nov-12 22:00:49

Is there a uk stockist that anyone knows of or someone who is selling a single with a toddler seat? I think this is the perfect pushchair for what I need. Thanks

take3 Sat 03-Nov-12 19:25:45

We have a single with a double toddler seat on top... probably not what you are looking for though? Dark red colour. Oxford area.

KateShmate Sat 03-Nov-12 19:53:08

We got our triple one shipped in from NZ, where they are made as we couldn't find a UK stockist - that was a few years ago though so that may have changed.
There are often ones on eBay and gumtree, so keep looking out there..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=abc+adventure+buggy&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Would definitely recommend - a fabulous buggy!

sarahrose Sat 03-Nov-12 21:44:15

thank you take3 for your response. i tried to pm you with no joy! I am not an expect in this but do you have to fit both toddler seats if you have the double for the top frame? Also could you eventually have two children at the top if there wasn't a child in the main seat? or are there balancing issues? How much would you be selling yours for? I live in the south east of London but oxford is only a drive away. Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now