Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

getting sharp pain after kneeling down going from lower groin down leg hurts to walk.

(2 Posts)
katesav87 Wed 31-Oct-12 17:36:03

Hi everyone I'm only 10 weeks and 2 days but getting a really bad pain after I've knelt down. I start to walk and it shoots through my groin and hip and down my leg and I can't walk has anyone else experienced this or know wat it is only started today scared to walk x

Sounds like sciatica, (shooting pain down leg stemming from lower back) possibly pinched one of your sciatic nerves when you knelt down. Is it constant or only after you kneel down? Best thing is to keep mobile.

I would see your doctor, and hopefully they can refer you to physio. As strong pain relief is out due to pg. but an icepack to your lower back (on the bum area on the side that the pain is) should help the pain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now