Talk

Advanced search

Help!!!! 10 days late BFNs

(13 Posts)
Sammiboos Tue 09-Oct-12 19:42:27

Hi I'm so new to all this, just need to know if I'm going insane or if anyone else has or is going thou the same as me, I am day days late and no sign off af, but got symptoms off pregnancy, sore boobs, really sleepy and a sicky feeling, I have done about 6 tests all say bfn!! sad has anyone ever had this before and still been pregnant? Thanks all advice would be great,

Sammiboos Tue 09-Oct-12 19:43:09

Ment ten days late!!! X

DeekeyDoo Tue 09-Oct-12 21:11:55

Yes the same thing happened to me with first and third pregnancies smile Keep testing or ask your doctor for a blood test. Good luck x

Sammiboos Tue 09-Oct-12 21:32:21

Thank you, got docs tomorrow but I know they are going to tell me to wait! I just keep crying at everything as well! My friend said it may be in my head that's why my period isn't coming so I just burst into tears!!! Thanks nice to know I'm not totally insane! How many weeks did u wait till you got a bfp? X

Sammiboos Wed 10-Oct-12 08:48:38

So just did a test and there is a faint line!! Yay! Fingers crossed x

Congratulations :-)! Are you defiantly pregnant?

Sammiboos Wed 10-Oct-12 21:33:15

Hi, well I have been to the docs today armed with my bfp and she confirmed it was and had booked me in to see midwife already as I have had 2 miscarriages in the past, so I'm very nervous about it all, but also very excited!!! Just want to tell th world, but still very early days,
X

I'm happy for you, congratulations smile!

chubbychipmonk Thu 11-Oct-12 16:31:01

Congratulations!!!! smilesmile

3rdtimelucky73 Fri 12-Oct-12 00:59:59

Congratulations Sammiboos I hope all works out for you x

AlisonDB Fri 12-Oct-12 09:50:36

Congratulations! Lovely news, :-)

Sammiboos Sun 14-Oct-12 10:25:02

Thanks, smile but this morning I am having slight bleeding??? Emotional is not the word? I'm so scared, going to go back to gp tomorrow, sad fingers crossed for me! sad x

AlisonDB Sun 14-Oct-12 16:34:41

Fingers crossed for you, x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now