Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Help!!!! 10 days late BFNs

(13 Posts)
Sammiboos Tue 09-Oct-12 19:42:27

Hi I'm so new to all this, just need to know if I'm going insane or if anyone else has or is going thou the same as me, I am day days late and no sign off af, but got symptoms off pregnancy, sore boobs, really sleepy and a sicky feeling, I have done about 6 tests all say bfn!! sad has anyone ever had this before and still been pregnant? Thanks all advice would be great,

Sammiboos Tue 09-Oct-12 19:43:09

Ment ten days late!!! X

DeekeyDoo Tue 09-Oct-12 21:11:55

Yes the same thing happened to me with first and third pregnancies smile Keep testing or ask your doctor for a blood test. Good luck x

Sammiboos Tue 09-Oct-12 21:32:21

Thank you, got docs tomorrow but I know they are going to tell me to wait! I just keep crying at everything as well! My friend said it may be in my head that's why my period isn't coming so I just burst into tears!!! Thanks nice to know I'm not totally insane! How many weeks did u wait till you got a bfp? X

Sammiboos Wed 10-Oct-12 08:48:38

So just did a test and there is a faint line!! Yay! Fingers crossed x

RileyLeeHargreaves2012 Wed 10-Oct-12 19:36:12

Congratulations :-)! Are you defiantly pregnant?

Sammiboos Wed 10-Oct-12 21:33:15

Hi, well I have been to the docs today armed with my bfp and she confirmed it was and had booked me in to see midwife already as I have had 2 miscarriages in the past, so I'm very nervous about it all, but also very excited!!! Just want to tell th world, but still very early days,
X

RileyLeeHargreaves2012 Thu 11-Oct-12 16:28:09

I'm happy for you, congratulations smile!

chubbychipmonk Thu 11-Oct-12 16:31:01

Congratulations!!!! smilesmile

3rdtimelucky73 Fri 12-Oct-12 00:59:59

Congratulations Sammiboos I hope all works out for you x

AlisonDB Fri 12-Oct-12 09:50:36

Congratulations! Lovely news, :-)

Sammiboos Sun 14-Oct-12 10:25:02

Thanks, smile but this morning I am having slight bleeding??? Emotional is not the word? I'm so scared, going to go back to gp tomorrow, sad fingers crossed for me! sad x

AlisonDB Sun 14-Oct-12 16:34:41

Fingers crossed for you, x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: