Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ads in pregnancy

(3 Posts)
emma1610 Mon 08-Oct-12 10:48:36

Hi Ladies,

I have just found out that I am pregnant with my 2nd baby, the problem is that we were not planning this preganancy and I am still on 20mg of prozac daily. Since finding out on friday night I have only taken 1 tablet and I am
currently waiting for my doctor to ring me to discuss.I know that obviously I need to get an expert opinion from my doctor but I was just wondering if anone has fallen pregnant whilst on ad's.

Thanks
x

wkmmum Mon 08-Oct-12 11:36:32

I was prescribed Prozac after finding out I'm pregnant. Not on them now for various reasons but my gp told me at the time that it's one of the few that they're happy to prescribe in pregnancy cos it's so safe xx

Sussy83baby Mon 08-Oct-12 11:41:10

When I found out I was pregnant (unexpected) I stopped taking em and my doctor said that was good but sadly I had a blighted ovum and miscarried, on a happy note I stayed off em got pregnant again and I'm due in 6 weeks, it's about how u feel about it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now