Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hi ladies im due 3rd February and looking for a buddy :)

(4 Posts)
beckymcfc Fri 30-Sep-11 15:45:22

Hi all, thought I would introduce myself, Im 22 weeks pregnant today and due on 3rd Feb smile sooo excited and really can't wait.

I'm 22 and the pregnancy was totally unplanned however, myself and DP are over the moon.

Had our 20 week scan 2 weeks ago and found out were having a little boy.

Looking for a chat with women due around the same time? xx

spookshowangellovesit Fri 30-Sep-11 16:01:54

hello i am 20 weeks with my 4th dc due on the 21st up pg here to so fun times grin my scan is on wed so hoping to find out if its a boy or girl then.

Squiglettsmummy2bx Fri 30-Sep-11 16:34:32

Hi,
I'm 20 weeks with my 3rd dc but as I'm having a c-section I will deliver around the same date as you. I had a scan Wednesday but we couldn't see the sex so I have a private scan booked for Sunday so hopefully I will know soon as I want to order my pram & stuff grin

hermionejgranger Fri 30-Sep-11 18:00:21

Hello

There is a Feb 2012 baby bus here - it's very full and I think it's the 4th thread but each one links to the previous one in the opening post IYKWIM.

Congratulations!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now