Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Morning sickness this early ... twins?

(12 Posts)
monkeypuzzeltree Thu 25-Aug-11 12:17:41

I didn't get it with DD1 at all, so this is new to me, literally felt nauseous all day since the weekend and according to the calculator, conception was only on the 7th of August, so this is only about week 3. I have this odd feeling about twins, but could well be crazy!

Anyone else had it this early and dare I say it, went on to have twins!

PotatoesOfTheCarribean Thu 25-Aug-11 12:35:44

eeek, I hope not! Same timing as you, same symptoms as you.

shock

vickibee Thu 25-Aug-11 12:42:03

Doesn't mean it's twins. I was sick all day every day for nine months with my DS. I actually lost weight when I was pg. It was horrendous - Couldn't keep nay food down. The day after the birth - it was like a miracle could eat again..... They day it is the sign of a healthy baby if you are like this - high hormone levels aid development but make the Mum Ill

Imnotaslimjim Thu 25-Aug-11 12:43:11

I was nauseous before I even knew I was pg with DS, its what gave me the idea that I could be. Sickness wasn't too bad, usually got it around teatime, and it faded at about 16 weeks. Doesn't always mean twins, just means a hormonally strong pg

TheOriginalDesperateHousewife Thu 25-Aug-11 12:46:54

I had it that early...but no twins. It also lasted until I was at least 5 months pg. All day.

Do you want twins?

monkeypuzzeltree Thu 25-Aug-11 13:02:27

Do I want twins .... hmm, would be delighted of course but SERIOUSLY, oh my goodness!! Anyway, glad to see it is not odd to be feeling like this but just hope it doesn't last 5 months - not easy with a toddler!

Sandra2011 Thu 25-Aug-11 13:27:30

My friend had twins and she didn't have any nausea at any point of her pregnancy.

Madlizzy Thu 25-Aug-11 13:29:07

I didn't have nausea at all, but I did have the odd feeling about it being twins. Turned out it was triplets. grin

harassedandherbug Thu 25-Aug-11 14:24:34

Terrible ms with dd and this one....... this is def one, unless 4 scans are wrong hmm

oooggs Thu 25-Aug-11 14:26:58

dreadful ms with all 3 pregnancies from finding out to delivery and 2 singletons & 1 set of twins

ITryToBeZenBut Thu 25-Aug-11 15:45:27

I had nausea from very early on too - just one in there smile

kiki22 Thu 25-Aug-11 21:50:43

i had it from about 4 weeks still feel sick now at 18 sad sucks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now