Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bay Scan in Lancaster - Anyone used these?

(5 Posts)
Dudad Tue 16-Aug-11 20:36:28

Hiya,

DW and I are considering having a scan at Bay Scan in Lancaster next week for reassurance; we're not frantically nervous first timers or anything, no honest wink

Just wanted to see if anyone had used these lot before and had any feedback they wouldn't mind sharing? Its always nice to hear some first hand experiences.

Thanks.

dreamfeeder Wed 17-Aug-11 19:22:55

I haven't, but my friend did with her first born (who's 3 in November). They had a 4D scan and said they were great. She said he was lying in totally the wrong position, and they got her to get up, and drink some water, and go and walk around for 20 min and come back. She then got a great 4D video thing!!

Bumpsadaisie Wed 17-Aug-11 20:12:05

I may be wrong but think they have closed? We and other pregnant couples have all ended up having to go further afield this time (eg Babybond in Preston/Manchester/Bolton)

Clandy Wed 17-Aug-11 20:45:04

Hiya my friend tried booking a scan here a week or two ago and they have unfortunately closed down sad. Would recommend a 4d scan tho it's awesome smile

Dudad Thu 18-Aug-11 00:23:34

Thanks for the info everyone, I knew MN would know smile

Shame though, they were reasonable close and a very good price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now