Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hating my bf!

(6 Posts)
Squiglettsmummy2bx Thu 28-Jul-11 19:42:56

BF & I have a Ricky relationship anyone & in the past I have probably been more tolerant than most but since I have been pregnant I have found my tolerance for BS is getting lower & lower & at the moment it takes very little he says or does to wind me up. What is worrying me now is I feel like I am beginning to hate him & just the way he speaks is enough to tip me over the edge now. I feel awful feeling this way about someone I have loved so deeply & that I am expecting a child with & don't know if it is just my hormones, prior to pregnancy my PMS was so bad I wanted to kill people or if the thought of having our baby is bringing down my level if tolerance or has the love just vanished???

Squiglettsmummy2bx Thu 28-Jul-11 19:43:29

Rocky relationship!!! Who is Ricky?!? Lol

Crosshair Thu 28-Jul-11 20:17:12

I'd say hormones.

Me and dp always get on really well, but I have found myself being rather off with him and annoyed when he speaks since being pregnant. Since getting past the tired/feeling ill stage Ive been alot better and more my usually happy self.

GinaFB Thu 28-Jul-11 20:50:46

Def hormones! I spent a lot of time when I was pregnant thinking how irritating my DP is... He was so annoying! Much improved after DS arrived!!

Squiglettsmummy2bx Thu 28-Jul-11 21:26:37

Thank u ladies, just hope he can live until February as there are times like now when killing him is soooooo appealing!!!

georgethecat Fri 29-Jul-11 12:16:41

I agree hormones! I nearly throttled my b/f for making excessive crunchy noises when eating cornflakes the other day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now