Talk

Advanced search

Feel really bad but....

(6 Posts)
Newmom2b Thu 28-Jul-11 10:14:44

didn't go into work today.......
This is my first 'sick day' since becoming pregnant. I'm now 29 weeks.
So why do I feel so guilty!! Ahhh....
Just felt like I needed to sleep all day, lying on sofa watching Jeremy Kyle... Lovely!

firsttimer84 Thu 28-Jul-11 10:16:49

Don't you dare feel guilty! Maybe about watching jeremy kyle...

Relax x

Catsycat Thu 28-Jul-11 11:54:10

Did you watch Jeremy Kyle to punish yourself for not going in grin ?

Enjoy your day off, and don't feel bad!

Renaissance227 Thu 28-Jul-11 12:07:48

Don't feel bad. I had my first two days off last week at 26 weeks and felt bad but you soon realise how good it feels just to be at home relaxing! I wish I was home now.
ENJOY! grin

candr Thu 28-Jul-11 18:02:58

I did this twice when I was at work but felt I really needed it to get through the rest of the week. Sometimes you just have to give in to those feelings and if it takes some stress off that can only be good for you both - but JK - Really!!!!

FirstTimeMummyToBe Thu 28-Jul-11 20:15:56

I was off today and yesterday and have had a week a couple of months ago due to a throat infection sad

I feel terrible and know that i am going to go back to disapproving looks and a nasty supervisor (no change there) but feel as though it is one rule for me and another for everybody else but yet i still feel really guilty.

Im 23+1 and have been really ill and still went in whilst being pregnant.

I totally get what your feeling but have came to the conclusion that baby comes first and i never take sick days so why not!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now