Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

34 weeks pregnant, uncomfortable, moody, Emotional, insecure and cometely irrational

(5 Posts)
babybumpx Tue 12-Jul-11 23:58:31

Is this normal....It's been 7 years since I have been at this stage. I am all over the place. I can cope with most of it it's the insecurities I don't like! I have a wonderful partner who doesn't do anything to make me feel this way so why am I? Anyone else feeling the same way?

pregnantmimi Wed 13-Jul-11 00:05:20

I feel like that at 16 weeks lol thinks its your hormones Im fine some days then others Im emotionalxx

Renaissance227 Wed 13-Jul-11 11:21:33

I feel exactly the same. I'm an emotional wreck and only 25+3!!

wearenotinkansas Wed 13-Jul-11 11:54:39

according to my DP I've been grumpy all the way through this pregnancy (now just 33 weeks). might have something to do with the 4 months of morning sickness and now being so big I can't even remember what my toes look like. And sooooooo tired....

Beccabop Thu 14-Jul-11 01:30:46

Ive gone into terrible rages a few times in the past couple of months - completely irrational and have been very apologetic at the finish blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now