Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

So dd has kicked me in the stomach.....

(5 Posts)
LoveBeingAbleToNamechange Fri 01-Jul-11 21:24:00

Dd (3.3) bless her got s bit excited on my bed earlier and kicked me in the side of my stomach. Am 30 wks. Ds gave a big kick back straight after and has been moving lots since.

Without being *too^ much of drama queen what should I look out for? Movement, pain, bleeding?

Tia

PrettyCandles Fri 01-Jul-11 21:26:27

You don't need to worry at all. smile. Your baby is well-protected by you, and it would take a lot more than a kick from a 3yo to cause any harm.

WhipMeIndiana Fri 01-Jul-11 21:30:53

I read a story in aa magazine where some pg woman parachuted <didnt know she was pg> and shoot didnt open. she landed hard, broke loads of bones but baby totally ok.
they are well protected, but keep eyes open for anything unusual.
toddlers are so rough! my dd gave me a black eye with a kite.

CBear6 Fri 01-Jul-11 21:54:27

Just keep your eyes out for any changes or anything out of the ordinary, seconded though that they're really well protected. DS is nearly 2yo and there are days when his favourite game is Jump On The Bump. Plus I keep knocking it into things because I forget to take my belly into account.

LoveBeingAbleToNamechange Fri 01-Jul-11 21:56:34

Thanks guys, think she was auditioning for WWF!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now