Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

I just wet myself in front of DP and his friends!

(4 Posts)
PrisonerZero Mon 30-May-11 17:32:14

Pregnancy is so glamourous.... not!

I am 38+ weeks and having to wee alot as you can imagine. I must have drunk one cup of tea to many though today as I just embarrassed myself infront of DP and his friends blush

They were having a go on the xbox kinnect thingy where you can see yourself on the screen and I got the giggles at them jogging on the spot and performing all the moves to the sports games. As I got up to go to the bathroom - still giggling - I couldn't stop the wee from starting before I was ready and I couldn't stop it blush blush waddled as quickly as I could up the stairs, finished my wee, had a wash, got changed and came back down.

Dps friends are lovely, no one has even mentioned it and I am brazening it out.

I can't be the only one that has embarrassed myself during pregnancy grin

mumof4sons Mon 30-May-11 19:51:51

You are not alone.

When I was about 36wks pregnant with my 3rd DS, my SIL had a Cayleigh (not sure if that is how you spell it - Irish dance birthday party). I so wanted to have a good time, and while dancing I wee'd myself. I so desperately tried to hide it. I can remember trying to find a hairdryer in my SIL house so I could dry my dress.

Who'd be a woman? Good luck with the birth and congrats. x

DaisySteiner Mon 30-May-11 19:59:29

Are you absolutely sure that it was wee and not your waters going?!

PrisonerZero Mon 30-May-11 21:02:20

I'm pretty sure it was wee, I needed one anyway and this just pushed me over the edge grin

Poor you mumof4sons, at least I was at home and able to get changed! I am dreading it happening when I am out. This is my 3rd DC so my pelvic floors not what it used to be <understatement of the year>

Dps friends were very good, but did desend into snorting laughter when they couldn't hold it in any longer, I suppose it was funny in a way.... they said it served me right for laughing at their efforts to get fit on the sports game <karma>

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: