Talk

Advanced search

when does tiredness return in third tri?

(6 Posts)
snowangels1 Sat 18-Dec-10 17:05:13

I'm 31 weeks and feel utterly shattered these past few days. I've never really bloomed or lost the tired feeling, but now I feel constantly like I need a sleep and just can't manage much (couldn't manage muich before, can bareful do anything now) - is this just the point when tiredness like this is the norm? Would be useful to know since we are moving in the next week confused

Crystylline Sat 18-Dec-10 17:13:14

i'm 34+4 and absolutely shattered by 3pm everyday. still got a little bit more time at work as well.

i'm fine in the mornings - very active and feel a bit hyper-active if anything, but come later in the day, (i think especially as it's getting dark), all i want to do is sleep or lay down.

perhaps it's the big "growing phase" - baby's putting on half a pound a week now, so getting heavier and energy is all going in his direction.

i moved house 4 weeks ago and just hired removal firm to do the lot. it was expensive, but took all the stress away. then, recruited a few friends to help me unpack slowly over the last couple of weeks.

so, i reckon - get some help with the move. if not a company to do it for you, then a few willing friends/family members.

snowangels1 Sat 18-Dec-10 17:17:11

thanks crystylline. We're only moving a few doors up the road so it's not too bad. I have a strong DH who is hoping to do most of it, it's more my mental disruption to everything being boxed and moved and not feeling settled IYKWIM.

Crystylline Sat 18-Dec-10 17:23:16

snowangels

I completely understand that unsettled feeling. I've still got a few unpacked boxes and fretted because some of the things I had ordered for the baby hadn't arrived until this week!

it's a lovely feeling when it's all unpacked - nesting to the power of ten!

snowmummy Sat 18-Dec-10 19:50:08

I'm 31 weeks too and I have been exhausted all the way through. I'm now getting to the stage where getting comfortable is a problem. Your tiredness sounds pretty normal to me. Good luck with your house move.

Oneof4 Sat 18-Dec-10 21:55:54

Me too - I'm fine in the mornings but by lunchtime I'm fading and always very tired by the time I get home from work (am 31 weeks). Just trying to sleep whenever I can.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now