Talk

Advanced search

Maternity Knickers

(3 Posts)
Natzer Mon 22-Nov-10 20:54:14

I am finding knickers so uncomfortable at the moment, i'm 19 weeks and don't really have much of a bump, (more of a big flabby belly) but i'm starting to find my normally comfy knickers are too tight and not only cutting my belly in half but making it look like i have a big muffin top.

I would really love some nice over the bump knickers, but didn't really want to spend a huge amount of money on them.

Does anyone know of anywhere I can get reasonable priced ones?

I feel rather exposed with little underbump ones....

Pumble Mon 22-Nov-10 21:07:59

Not sure if this will help but I have just gone up a size in M&Co 'shorts' and they are brilliant! Admittedly, they are little big elsewhere but they do cover bump well and don't dig in or anything. Am a couple of weeks ahead of you and have quite a bump but they seem to work for me. They are 3 for £10 so might be worth investigating to see how you get on as I am guessing that they are cheaper than maternity ones! Now, if only I could find maternity trousers made for people who aren't 6ft tall I would be sorted!!! hmm

Tarlia Mon 22-Nov-10 21:08:21

I personally wear bikini cut knickers and though they'd be fine even after until I panicked about and emergency CS scar, and have got big ones just in case. The advice seems to be granny knickers a couple of sizes bigger from M&S or primark. However mothercare do "maternity knickers" but like anything, tag on that one word and they charge a premium.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now