Talk

Advanced search

Night training: what do I need

(6 Posts)
savoirfaire Wed 08-May-13 21:26:23

I'm going to bite the bullet and take DS out of nappies at night. I'm reasonably sure he's ready, although he does sometimes have a wee in his nappy in the morning but I think he's doing this when he wakes. Not totally sure though. Anyway in last couple of weeks he's persistently removing his nappy during the night, or making a great deal of fuss about putting it on in the evening.

So, what do I need re waterproof sheets etc? I need the best value option available, that I can buy online.

Thanks muchly.

savoirfaire Wed 08-May-13 21:48:15

bump

CatWithKittens Thu 09-May-13 09:35:25

I am very tempted to say you need only one thing: patience. grinwinkwine

ItsAllTLAsToMe Thu 09-May-13 19:46:03

I like the HippyChick waterproof sheets - they're not cheap, but they're not plasticky either.

Good luck.

savoirfaire Thu 09-May-13 23:14:06

Sadly my patience levels have always been crap and have been worn even more thin after several years of parenthood...

thanks for hippychick tip!

wine

humblebumble Thu 09-May-13 23:15:34

One trick I read was to put a waterproof sheet on/ bed sheet/ waterproof sheet/ bed sheet. So if there is an accident in the middle of the night then you can easily remove the wet sheets with out a huge palava ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now