Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Period after c-section

(6 Posts)
mummy80317 Thu 27-Apr-17 06:00:38

My period has made an appearance 7weeks after having my baby and it's quite heavy, is his normal after a c-section?

Unihorn Thu 27-Apr-17 06:02:24

I'm 5 months postpartum and mine have all been atrocious so far I'm afraid! I was told many people's improve after pregnancy but I've obviously had no such luck. I had such severe pain last month I thought I was in labour again.

rumbelina Thu 27-Apr-17 06:18:49

Mine was a bloodbath!

mummy80317 Thu 27-Apr-17 07:40:24

I've not got any normal period pains just heavy bleeding and other period symptoms. How long did everyone's first one last for?.

Unihorn Thu 27-Apr-17 08:40:30

Mine have all lasted a week so far (I've had 4) when they used to last 4 days. The bleeding is also heavy 5-6 of those days rather than just the 1. I was never that bothered by periods pre-pregnancy but now they've become the bane of my life!

Beachhairdontcare Fri 28-Apr-17 16:22:40

Mine came at 7 weeks and lasted a week. Exceptionally heavy, which is nice.....like we haven't been through enough already!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now