Talk

Advanced search

Prizes for musical chairs etc.

(4 Posts)
colie Wed 24-Sep-08 13:31:39

I am doing a t party for my daughters 3rd birthday. Childrens ages range, four kids who are 2/3 and five who are 6-8. As dd and others are still little I am only doing a couple of party games, musical chairs and pass the parcel. What prizes do you give for the games but particularly (sp) pass the parcel. I feel every kid has to win something so was just going to wrap the little snack size choclates up as prices. They are the little mars bars, twixes etc.

Does this look mean, should I get more expensive pressies. They are getting the silly party toys in the party bag with sweets.
Any other suggestions for prizes?
Thanks.

Seeline Wed 24-Sep-08 13:34:06

I think your ideas are fine. I usually put something a bit bigger as the main prize in pass the parcel - just a pack of pens or something like that. to be honest most of the kids just want chocolate!!

R2G Thu 25-Sep-08 11:39:29

Hi I do personalised chocolate bars for £1 a bar if you are interested PM me. There are over 30 designs can have your child's name and even photo. It's still chocolate but can make the prizes or party bags really special

Nicky1313 Thu 25-Sep-08 11:57:42

Hi R2G, is that the My Little Wrapper ones? Are you an Agent? Have seen them advertised was interested but seemed alot of money to shell out to start with? How it going for you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now