Talk

Advanced search

I need a big favour: for anyone who can google, do links, and has a spare 10 mins please!

(6 Posts)
NatalieJaneIsPregnantAgain Wed 30-Jul-08 08:48:51

T'is DH's birthday on Tuesday, DS1 has decided he wants to give his a dad a surprise tea party for when he gets home from work. I've invited the family, they are all coming so far. But I have a problem.

Our town is very small and only has a limited selection of kids partyware (I am talking balloons, banners, paper cups, etc.) I would normally have just scoured the net for the stuff, but DH will see what I've been searching for on the google search bar history thingymebob. So, I could really do with someone googling a few places that do adult party stuff in the UK, and posting me the links, so I just have to click instead of type IYSWIM?

I'll save you a bit of cake wink

OverMyDeadBody Wed 30-Jul-08 08:55:51

you could clear your history?

NatalieJaneIsPregnantAgain Wed 30-Jul-08 08:57:14

blush last time I did that (hiding a very special present from him) I managed to clear a load of other stuff, that he had to sort out.... I don't touch the buttons now!

Flier Wed 30-Jul-08 08:59:51

hth

lillypie Wed 30-Jul-08 09:02:20

this?

NatalieJaneIsPregnantAgain Wed 30-Jul-08 09:11:07

Aha, thank you, thank you, thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now