Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

mothers intuition

(6 Posts)
nailpolish Wed 19-Jan-05 11:49:48

does anyone else wake up 5 mins before their baby does at night?

my baby wakes once during the night for a feed, always at different times, when i wake she is asleep but she wakes only a few mins later. its been happening for weeks now!

Fastasleep Wed 19-Jan-05 11:52:58

Every night nailpolish! Me and the DH jump look at each other...sigh... snuggle up wait for the inevitable and we're just getting snoozy and...'WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!'

Fastasleep Wed 19-Jan-05 11:54:05

Hm, we used to think it was a slight movement that woke us on the baby monitor but we've given up using it because DS is only next door and he has a good wail on him..

lunavix Wed 19-Jan-05 11:55:25

Yup...

Quite a few times when ds was tiny he used to vomit in his sleep and I always woke up a couple of minutes before he did it. My paranoia of him choking could have instigated it but everytime, I was always awake.

nailpolish Wed 19-Jan-05 12:00:11

well i like to think its my 'motherly instinct' dh always laughs at me and says its a mini cough too..

Poshpaws Wed 19-Jan-05 13:25:24

Yes, I do. And DS is 3!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: