Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

mothers intuition

(6 Posts)
nailpolish Wed 19-Jan-05 11:49:48

does anyone else wake up 5 mins before their baby does at night?

my baby wakes once during the night for a feed, always at different times, when i wake she is asleep but she wakes only a few mins later. its been happening for weeks now!

Fastasleep Wed 19-Jan-05 11:52:58

Every night nailpolish! Me and the DH jump look at each other...sigh... snuggle up wait for the inevitable and we're just getting snoozy and...'WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!'

Fastasleep Wed 19-Jan-05 11:54:05

Hm, we used to think it was a slight movement that woke us on the baby monitor but we've given up using it because DS is only next door and he has a good wail on him..

lunavix Wed 19-Jan-05 11:55:25

Quite a few times when ds was tiny he used to vomit in his sleep and I always woke up a couple of minutes before he did it. My paranoia of him choking could have instigated it but everytime, I was always awake.

nailpolish Wed 19-Jan-05 12:00:11

well i like to think its my 'motherly instinct' dh always laughs at me and says its a mini cough too..

Poshpaws Wed 19-Jan-05 13:25:24

Yes, I do. And DS is 3!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now