Advanced search

Family Court Order

(2 Posts)
toniAAA66 Tue 30-Jun-20 14:00:09

I'm sure many others will have experience of this.
My ex husband has my daughter visiting him. We have shared parental responsibility, but she resides we me. I was due to pick her up today, but he's decided that's not going to happen and he's keeping her for at least another five days. There's an order from the Family Court that specifies access arrangements. He's clearly contravened this, but what in practical terms can I do?
Advice on-line indicates that the police and social services won't help and that you should contact a solicitor. I really can't afford to do that.

OP’s posts: |
omg35 Tue 30-Jun-20 14:01:11

My understanding is that if there's a court order the police have to enforce it

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »