Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook

Find out more

Bonfir night- ear defenders?

(5 Posts)
WinkyisbackontheButterBeer Tue 24-Oct-17 22:08:34

Just wondered if they were necessary or whether I am being pbf?
Dd is 13 months.

DesignedForLife Wed 25-Oct-17 10:20:17

I can't imagine a 13 month old enjoying the noise tbh. If you're going to be right up close it's not a bad idea. I wouldn't be worried about it damaging their hearing though as it's not constant loud noise.

WinkyisbackontheButterBeer Wed 25-Oct-17 10:37:26

That was what I was thinking. I can't imaging that she would be keen on the noise but I think she will love the lights so I would like to take her.

Gizlotsmum Wed 25-Oct-17 10:38:20

We use them on our 5 yr old as he can be sensitive to noise but lives the fireworks

MiaowTheCat Thu 26-Oct-17 07:18:35

I had some for my 4 year old last year as she tends to overreact to anything and everything at times and doesn't generally like loud noises... but actually she was fine with them, declared them pretty and sparkly and we didn't need them at all.

I didn't get the proper branded kids ones though - Wickes cheapies were OK to fit on her head by then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now