Talk

Advanced search

Toddler hair care

(7 Posts)
JohnnyMcGrathSaysFuckOff Fri 12-May-17 11:14:52

Can anyone recommend either a gentle leave in conditioner or a good spray in detangler/ conditioner?

DD is 2y3m and her hair is fine and quite babylike - has not grown yet so it is not like little girl hair that you can style. However it needs better care these days and not just washing with shampoo which is what we have been doing.

I would like to condition it but rinsing her hair twice at bathtime is going to cause battles so I am looking for a leave in or spray on conditioner to avoid two rinsings. Ideally a light one suitable for fine toddler hair. Any tips?

kimlo Fri 12-May-17 11:23:51

the dds are older now, but I've used the avon kids detangling spray for a long time. Now dd2 has longer hair I also use a leave in conditioner from avon after I have washed her hair.

Pepperedpig Fri 12-May-17 11:27:14

I use the asda kids leave in conditioner on Dd. She hasn't got a lot of hair but what she does have is really fly away and this tames it.

JohnnyMcGrathSaysFuckOff Fri 12-May-17 19:09:08

Okay thanks, will look those up!

isthistoonosy Fri 12-May-17 19:12:07

I use a pea size of basics conditioner, rub it in my palms then lightly sweep my hands across her head. I've tried spray in, leave in etc and seen no noticeable difference.

NerrSnerr Fri 12-May-17 19:41:34

We use the child's farm leave in conditioner- seems to work well.

MelvinThePenguin Fri 12-May-17 20:43:04

Child's Farm de-tangler for us. Quite expensive but I find that we need very little per use.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now