Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

i feel awful

(13 Posts)
misdee Fri 02-Jun-06 22:45:40

abuot 45mins ago, dd2 went to the toilet, i just went to check on the kids in bed, and she wasnt there. so i checked the loo. she was sat there waiting for me to wipe her bum . she has a big deep imprint of the toilet seat on her legs. i feel awful.

emkana Fri 02-Jun-06 22:46:14

Didn't she call out for you?

misdee Fri 02-Jun-06 22:46:34

no.

emkana Fri 02-Jun-06 22:47:47

You have a very calm daughter there! How old is she again?

I'm amazed that she didn't come looking for you, poo-y bum or not!

nicnack2 Fri 02-Jun-06 22:48:44

hey dont worry put ds1 in car this morning and stuff for the dump half way to playgroup no ds2 in car. he was left in the hallway luckly playgroup is just a mile away.

misdee Fri 02-Jun-06 22:49:16

she is 3.5years old. she burst into tears when i found her.

emkana Fri 02-Jun-06 22:50:09

Oh poor thing.

Don't feel bad though, you have a lot on your mind atm!

PanicPants Fri 02-Jun-06 22:53:43

Oh bless her, what a good girl to sit quietly and wait for you.

I bet you gave her lots of cuddles and kisses!

Nicnack, the same with you! Was he crying?

misdee Fri 02-Jun-06 22:56:08

she only allowed me to give her one kiss and a quick cuddle.

just feel really asful. she has a bit of a toilet fear, so think she sat there scared.

PanicPants Fri 02-Jun-06 22:57:41

Oh bless her, the poor little mite, she'll probably want lots of reasurance from now on then.

nicnack2 Fri 02-Jun-06 23:01:22

why dont you give her a bell in the morning so if it happens again (i am sure it wouldnt) she could ring it. That might reassure her. My godson had a toilet fear and my friend let hime choose a novelty tiolet seat and that has helped.

misdee Fri 02-Jun-06 23:09:58

she would wake the other 2 up with a bell lol.

she does have behaviour problems, but usually yells for me repeatdly. but i was on the phone to ntl to fix my broadband, and she knows not to interupt, and is trying very hard to be 'good'.

feel so sad for her sitting on the loo that long. her legs look so sore and red.

nicnack2 Fri 02-Jun-06 23:13:06

poor thing, but dont feel to bad we are only human

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: