Talk

Advanced search

Gift ideas ??

(8 Posts)
KylieG Sun 02-Oct-11 22:51:30

Anyone got any ideas on what to get a 4yr old for xmas?? Im sick of cars2 and he has so much already! I dont want to get him anything that he will grow out of quickly or lose interest in too quickly! HELP!!!!

Thefoxsbrush Sun 02-Oct-11 22:54:28

Playmobil, ESP the dinosaur sets.

KylieG Sun 02-Oct-11 23:00:12

yes, have thought about playmobil, but have heard that its not very durable?? (i.e. cant be thrown down in a tantrum and survive!)

Thefoxsbrush Mon 03-Oct-11 08:37:15

Ours has survived 2 years with no breakages- th dinosaur sets are pretty robust I think. What about a 2nd hand ds console?

KylieG Mon 03-Oct-11 10:16:34

I am considering a ds, im just still trying to get my head around a games console of a 4yr old! Part of me thinks hes too young!

I think i might get some playmobil, should keep him busy for a while and it makes no noise!

rubyrubyruby Mon 03-Oct-11 10:17:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Thefoxsbrush Mon 03-Oct-11 13:10:53

My 5yo got a ds for his bday. Part of me think's he's too young as well but he is only allowed on it for little bits at a time, he enjoys it and it is a lifesaver on long car journeys/flights/train travel.

Playmobil's a better choice though-you can add to his collection as time goes on.

KylieG Mon 03-Oct-11 13:30:35

i think ill go for playmobil! maybe a ds for xmas next year. thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now