Talk

Advanced search

Feeling totally unmotivated today...please help!

(7 Posts)
Mummystootired Tue 09-Aug-11 11:42:33

DD woke up at 5.00am. so I have been up since then. I can't go back to bed as I have 2 dc to look after. DD keeps hitting DS. I am supposed to be potty training DD and I have washing up waiting for me in the kitchen. Feel like crap. please someone give me a kick up the backside!
I tried to get motivated by looking at the Flylady website but couldn't concentrate because dc were being noisy.
I Feel if things get worse I'm on the verge of crying. and to top it all off our shower keeps going cold! sad

LardyMa Tue 09-Aug-11 11:44:51

You will get through this. One step at a time. The dc will grow. Plan something good to watch on telly later with a treat. ((HUGS))

Tortoiseonthehalfshell Tue 09-Aug-11 11:50:00

Oh, yuck, you poor thing. Is the weather nice? The only way I get through those days is to bundle everyone out of the house and into the sunshine. Buy a big takeaway coffee and sit in a park while they work off some energy, and then hopefully they'll nap and you can take it easy.

Octaviapink Tue 09-Aug-11 11:50:18

Don't worry about unmotivated days. I also have washing-up piles in the kitchen, am supposed to be starting to potty train DD, and they were up at 4.30 this morning. Have a poke around the internet and think about that lovely glass of wine at 6 o clock!

Sleepglorioussleep Tue 09-Aug-11 15:49:21

Horrible feeling, early wake up and day ahead of you. Forget most of flylady for now, but do set the timer for fifteen mins and do a job, maybe washing up for that time. Then stop. Getting up early and staying a bit sane for the day is a job in itself. You posted before lunch-how's the day gone since then?

Mummystootired Tue 09-Aug-11 19:40:35

Thanks everyone, feeling a bit more cheery now although still really tired. Haven't got much done though.

IAmTheCookieMonster Tue 09-Aug-11 19:46:05

i'm glad you are feeling better! Just don't worry about housework while they are awake!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now