Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

"Now I Know" magazines-anyone know how much they're worth?

(8 Posts)
cutekids Sun 14-Aug-05 19:08:33

My Mum asked me if I wanted an old collection of magazines that I used to have delivered as a little girl. They were called "Now I Know" and, if I remember rightly, I started collecting them when I was about 5/6-around 1973/74ish! Just wondered if anyone had ever heard of them and if they knew how much they might be worth now? They eventually changed name-after about a year- to "Disneyland" magazine. Think they were published in America.

charliecat Sun 14-Aug-05 19:28:14

heres afew on ebay here

LIZS Sun 14-Aug-05 21:05:33

I used to have them too but suspect my mum has ditched them by now I even had a picture published !

serah Sun 14-Aug-05 22:09:21

Weird Cutekids... I literally just bought my entire set of Now I Knows home from my mums who was clearing out the loft. Weren't they brilliant?? My nan bought me them every week

cutekids Sun 14-Aug-05 23:07:07

That is weird!There's also another "weird"thing going on in ebay. Somebody's just put one up for sale on ebay starting at 10.00!

cutekids Sun 14-Aug-05 23:08:21

Was that today Serah?

serah Mon 15-Aug-05 09:02:46

Not today on the dot - a couple of days ago. Been in the loft for around 30 years and then when I bring them home with me, someone posts about them on Mumsnet!!

Be interesting to see if they sold on Ebay - although I doubt it!

serah Mon 15-Aug-05 09:03:00

Not today on the dot - a couple of days ago. Been in the loft for around 30 years and then when I bring them home with me, someone posts about them on Mumsnet!!

Be interesting to see if they sold on Ebay - although I doubt it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now