Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

We Move In Two Weeks!

(7 Posts)
Evesmama Wed 13-Jul-05 08:47:10

Just to say thankyou to everyone who helped me get our mortgage sorted out to enable us to buy a nicer house in a better area

we are planning to move by the end of the month into our beautiful new home and dont have a thing to do as it's perfect..
cant wait to spend the summer (and a long time after) there and get DD settled into area and school.

gunna be a bit of a rush organising things, but i cant wait

having a bit of a break from here helped me sort things out and look into area and what we could get and theres even a site for the village, with lots of nice helpful people(already invited for drinks, quiz nites etc

am hoping this will be a new start and dd can grow up in a nice safe place

so thanks again
xxxxx

assumedname Wed 13-Jul-05 09:08:30

That sounds fantastic!

Enjoy your new house.

Evesmama Wed 13-Jul-05 09:15:52

i hope we will thakyou

munz Wed 13-Jul-05 09:36:01

ooh YAY been wondering where u've been! hope the new house is homely quickly for you.

Evesmama Wed 13-Jul-05 10:11:24

ta hun..hows you n bump..will chat later am supposed to be on way to doc but had to ring solicitor and agent first
xxxxx

munz Wed 13-Jul-05 10:28:48

beanie's fine thanks, feeling a bit sicky but v v hormonal (has helped now i've told the girls in work) and also boobs are bloody killing! - roll on 6 weeks time! lol.

hope the house move goes smoothly.

Evesmama Wed 13-Jul-05 15:14:30

thanks hun and glad all is going well
just fed up about forking out another survey fee..ah well..it'll be worth it..take care sweetie.xxxxxxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now