Talk

Advanced search

Just for one night I would like to......

(6 Posts)
sweetkitty Sat 09-Jul-05 20:38:35

...... get the dancey tunes on, get tarted up wearing a very short skirt and showing an indecent amount of cleavage whilst drinking a few vodkas.

Then going out for a good night out with the girls, few pubs, then a club, dancing away getting chatted up by a nice man or two, then chips on the way home and falling in the door worse for wear.

And tomorrow morning sleeping until 12, getting up and going for a pub lunch.

Nbg Sat 09-Jul-05 20:40:55

OMG You've just described my ideal evening and day (maybe minus the short skirt).

Would love a night out!

KatyMac Sat 09-Jul-05 20:42:21

Can I come too?

lou33 Sat 09-Jul-05 20:43:09

where do you live sweetkitty?

gigglinggoblin Sat 09-Jul-05 20:43:12

i really miss this gay pub i used to go to with a couple of mates - as the least gay people in there we still won the know your knockers comp (real or fake???)

sweetkitty Sat 09-Jul-05 20:50:58

I'm joking about the short skirt could never wear one now, could manage the cleavage top with help of wonderbra hoisting everything up.

I think what it is is that I've moved back temporarily to my hometown which was the scene of my wild teenage years. feeling sorry for myself as I haven't been drunk since Nov 2003, pregnant with DD, BF for a year, now I'm pregnant again so it will be Jan 2007 before my next big session at least!

Lou I'm in SW Scotland.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now