Talk

Advanced search

Bit of a long shot but worth a try

(17 Posts)
Beauregard Wed 01-Jul-09 21:28:01

Does anyone remember those er ahem Mcdonalds happy meal toys from about a year ago.They played pop music when you slid the back up.They did a few of them including The Sugababes song .
I am trying to track some down for the special needs child that i support .

thisisyesterday Wed 01-Jul-09 21:29:32

i don't know them, but have ytou tried looking on ebay?

mumblechum Wed 01-Jul-09 21:30:14

I know what you mean but don't have any. Bumping for you.

thisisyesterday Wed 01-Jul-09 21:30:14

ebay results

mumblechum Wed 01-Jul-09 21:31:29

Shocking that people would put free gifts on ebay!

When ds was too old for the gift we always handed it to the nearest littly.

wrinklytum Wed 01-Jul-09 21:32:29

I do,(Am a bad mother re Maccy ds!).Sadly,dd who also has sn listened to hers until it expired!She loved it.Could you contact Maccy d's with a plea?They MUST have a website.If you explain the circs they might be able to send you one,would be good pr for them (cynic emoticon)

Beauregard Wed 01-Jul-09 21:40:16

Thanks for the replies.

Thats them.I may pop along to a fete or carboot and see if i can pick one or two up for him.He absolutely loves the one i gave him and it is easy for him to manipulate it in order to hold it with his able hand.

Posey Wed 01-Jul-09 21:45:37

Ds did have one or 2. I will raid his box of bits tomorrow. He won't miss them.

Beauregard Wed 01-Jul-09 23:55:53

ooh thanks so much Poseysmile

kormachameleon Thu 02-Jul-09 00:00:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Posey Thu 02-Jul-09 19:43:54

Well I couldn't find them in his bits box, but that isn't to say they aren't around somewhere. I asked ds and he said "what music things from McDonalds?" (see I told you he wouldn't miss them!). But it may take a bit more time to actually unearth them. Hope I'm not going to disappoint you, I will keep on looking.

weegiemum Thu 02-Jul-09 19:47:44

I'm mucking out reorganising my dcs rooms when they are with their grandparents next week. We certainly used to have them, so if I find them I'll let you know.

Beauregard Thu 02-Jul-09 21:36:21

Thanks allsmile

Posey Tue 07-Jul-09 21:37:18

Okay so so far we haven't unearthed them. I am really sorry,I didnt mean to mislead you. We may yet find them. I was sure I knew where they would be. I will let you know if they turn up.

Beauregard Wed 08-Jul-09 13:19:01

No worries posey smile

FouxDuFaFa Thu 09-Jul-09 18:36:24

I have one of these - it's Girls Aloud hmm
You can have it

Beauregard Mon 13-Jul-09 23:55:46

Only just seen your message,i dont come on here much anymore.
Thankyou that is kind smile
Could you mail me NO MORE 75 at Hotmail dot co dot uk ?(without caps and spaces)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now