Talk

Advanced search

My new phone is scary

(5 Posts)
dilemma456 Mon 08-Jun-09 16:29:19

Message withdrawn

toomuchmonthatendofthemoney Tue 09-Jun-09 01:53:07

i know. i was very happy with my old phone i've had for over 2 years but it was starting to go a bit mad too so i upgraded. Got a Samsung Tocco Ultra on advice from dh (techie geek) and it has sat in its box for a week while i pluck up the courage to tackle the manual.

what makes it worse is DSD got the same phone a month or so ago and is incredibly proficient on it, i think she helps NASA plan shuttle launches on hers.

Portofino Tue 09-Jun-09 05:43:24

I just got a new Nokia E71. It looks fab but appears to have a life of its own. It synchs with my laptop all by itself and beeps contentedly. It also tells me in a Stephen Hawking voice who is ringing me. This is causing much amusement at the moment as it mispronounces all the french and dutch names I have in my contact list to comedy effect. I know this will become irritating soon though and will have to work out to make it stop.....grin

2Shoots Tue 09-Jun-09 07:20:09

I've got the Samsung Tocco Ultra as well and it's fab

Dearthworm Tue 09-Jun-09 07:22:05

I've got a Tesco £20 pay-as-you-go job, and all it can do is make phone calls. It is great. I couldn't cope with anything more.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: