Talk

Advanced search

My new phone is scary

(5 Posts)
dilemma456 Mon 08-Jun-09 16:29:19

Message withdrawn

toomuchmonthatendofthemoney Tue 09-Jun-09 01:53:07

i know. i was very happy with my old phone i've had for over 2 years but it was starting to go a bit mad too so i upgraded. Got a Samsung Tocco Ultra on advice from dh (techie geek) and it has sat in its box for a week while i pluck up the courage to tackle the manual.

what makes it worse is DSD got the same phone a month or so ago and is incredibly proficient on it, i think she helps NASA plan shuttle launches on hers.

Portofino Tue 09-Jun-09 05:43:24

I just got a new Nokia E71. It looks fab but appears to have a life of its own. It synchs with my laptop all by itself and beeps contentedly. It also tells me in a Stephen Hawking voice who is ringing me. This is causing much amusement at the moment as it mispronounces all the french and dutch names I have in my contact list to comedy effect. I know this will become irritating soon though and will have to work out to make it stop.....grin

2Shoots Tue 09-Jun-09 07:20:09

I've got the Samsung Tocco Ultra as well and it's fab

Dearthworm Tue 09-Jun-09 07:22:05

I've got a Tesco £20 pay-as-you-go job, and all it can do is make phone calls. It is great. I couldn't cope with anything more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now