Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know if HSBC have a statement printing machine? Urgent!

(9 Posts)
GentlyWorryTheAnimal Wed 30-Jul-08 10:56:12

I have lost my March statement (blush)and I have to get the books finished by tomorrow evening.

Barclays have a machine where you just put in your card and you can print back 4-5 months of statements, do HSBC have one or if I go in can they do it for me???

Argh!

Yes, I know... be more organised in future blush

milknosugar Wed 30-Jul-08 10:57:24

i think ours does but its been ages since i used it so i guess they may have got rid. you can view statements online

GentlyWorryTheAnimal Wed 30-Jul-08 10:58:28

it iwll only let me see the last month online for some reason angry (will go check again...)

I have to pay a cheque in anyway thinking about it, so can investigate whilst I'm there.

Kicking myself sooooo much for losing it!

milge Wed 30-Jul-08 10:58:58

Yes, most modernised branches do. The staff can also print them out in the branches

GentlyWorryTheAnimal Wed 30-Jul-08 11:00:49

nope, 20th of June - what is the bloody point in that???

GentlyWorryTheAnimal Wed 30-Jul-08 11:01:00

yay! thank you

milknosugar Wed 30-Jul-08 11:02:04

click on the account you want to look at and on the menu on the left there is 'previous statements', mine go back years

GentlyWorryTheAnimal Wed 30-Jul-08 11:25:42

I love MN grin I now have my statement!

GentlyWorryTheAnimal Wed 30-Jul-08 11:26:26

No previous statements on mine - it is a business account if that makes a difference? I used to be able to go back a few months at least, but now there is sod all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now