Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How do you get sudacrem out of hair?

(9 Posts)
JoGoddard Tue 04-Jan-05 09:17:58

My adorable two year old got hold of a tub of Sudacrem and(amoungst other places) slicked it into his hair.
It's been washed 6 times now and it's just not shifting. Am starting to think that I will have to cut it all off.
Anyone know of a good degreasing agent that is safe to use?????

misdee Tue 04-Jan-05 09:24:36

dry the hair (leave to dry. add shampoo to the dry sudocreamed hair, massage in, wont see much lather, then rinse and repeat with wet hair.

JoGoddard Tue 04-Jan-05 10:40:27

Thanks I'll give it a try

TheDragon Tue 04-Jan-05 10:41:50

No idea, but I can say that it took 3 washes and a buzz cut to remove vaseline from DS1's hair...

gscrym Tue 04-Jan-05 10:56:17

I managed to get most of it out of DS's hair by washing (3 times with baby shampoo, twice with tea tree and once with head and shoulders). The residue will stay for a while but should be completely gone in about a week.

WestCountryLass Thu 13-Jan-05 21:22:49

I used washing up liquid to get it out of my neices hair.

JoGoddard Thu 20-Jan-05 07:37:52

The neat shampoo did the trick. Thanks.

marthamoo Thu 20-Jan-05 08:02:50

That takes me back Ds1 ate a tub of Sudocreme once (well, I don't suppose he actually ingested much of it but I still rang the local A&E department in a panic) Menories, memories <<<sigh>>>

misdee Thu 20-Jan-05 08:04:52

dd1 also ate sudocrem.

she also stuffed kids toothpaste down her ear. apparently if it was full strength adult toothpaste they would've had to flush it all out due to the floride content being dangerous to her ears.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now