Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone else have secret fantasies about other dads???

(9 Posts)
Noodleboo Tue 18-Sep-07 19:50:29

Just wondered if anyone has a secret love interest at the school gates? wink Have recently been meeting the eyes of another dad - all very harmless - would never do anything, but sure is livening up pick-up!!

cba Tue 18-Sep-07 19:53:22

good grief no, but whatever floats your boat and it is putting a spring in your step.

but would you like the mums making eyes at your dh? grin

MaryBleedinPoppins Tue 18-Sep-07 19:54:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Noodleboo Tue 18-Sep-07 19:59:53

yes see what you mean about other mums etc. Feel very wicked now....

lisad123 Tue 18-Sep-07 20:00:30

Hmmm, wonder if your looking at my yummy hubby?? hmm
LOL, i rememeber when i worked at nursery and schools the girls used to talk about which dads were fittest grin

lisad123 Tue 18-Sep-07 20:01:44

why do they all have to be married? they could be single fathers! but are you married noodle? wink

yaddayah Tue 18-Sep-07 20:03:08

gawd no .. they're all munters

Noodleboo Tue 18-Sep-07 20:14:22

Oh yes, happily married. It's just nice to have a good-looking man to look at instead of mums! Please don't get me wrong - would never be unfaithful or done anything to attract his attention. It's probably pure luck that we have clashed eyes about twice and I've probably over-dosed on mills and boons!

quickdrawmcgraw Tue 18-Sep-07 20:18:38

I wouldn't really call it a love interest but I do eyeball one dad as he's pretty sexy. I have never noticed him look at me so I guess it's unrequited. <sigh>
There is another dad who looks extreeeemly like George Clooney but with specs but he's rarely there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now