Talk

Advanced search

Can't help being sad at loss of photos

(6 Posts)
Wallace Wed 05-Sep-07 13:09:07

When my ds2 was 3 or 4 months we had some beautiful professional photos taken (a session at mother snd toddler group)

They were outstanding, but I never actually got round to buying them Recently I decided I had better buy them, only to find them gone from the website. I contacted the photographer who was very helpful and trawled through their files, but the photos are gone

I could kick myself for not getting them when I had the chance I know it is not a big deal compared to other stuff, but I am gutted

Biglips Wed 05-Sep-07 13:10:34

ah what a bummer!.. sad...i hate things like that!.

Wallace Wed 05-Sep-07 13:14:37

he is the baby herebut that is all that is left

thanks for your sympathy

Biglips Wed 05-Sep-07 13:16:08

aww thats gorgeous piccy

Where had the photos gone anyway? bin??

lulumama Wed 05-Sep-07 13:17:37

they must have deleted them, it might have said on the small print they are only available for a certain amount of time

what a shame

the one you have linked to is very sweet

Wallace Wed 05-Sep-07 19:14:06

Thanks.

They did think the website designer might have them, but no I have saved that one on the website onto my PC, but it is not very good quality.

I have promised myself that I am going to look through alll the photos I have taken and get the best ones printed out to cheer myself up

Also the photographers are doing another session at a nearby toddler group, so I will go along to that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now