Talk

Advanced search

Mouse in the house

(3 Posts)
MummyAndSon2000 Wed 09-Oct-19 01:28:15

Hi everyone.
So I think I've just seen a little mouse running loose in my house and I have an extreme phobia of these little things. I've laid a towel down on the floor resting against my bedroom door as I was told that will keep it out (whether that's true or not I have no clue confused)
But I wont be able to sleep tonight if I think it can get into my bedroom 😂
If I keep my bedroom light on will that keep it away? Considering they mainly wonder about at night. Please please help

getwellsoon Thu 10-Oct-19 16:30:23

Bit of bacon on a mousetrap, yes bacon rind because they have to tug in order for the trap to work. However if you can't bear to spiflicate that little mouse i think you can buy more humane traps so that you can catch and release him. Always lay it next to a skirting board as mice always keep to the perimeters of a room I was told by a guy from Rentokil once. I would'nt want him roaming around too long as they can chew through electric wiring and that would cost you a few bob to get repaired.

MummyAndSon2000 Fri 11-Oct-19 13:45:51

@getwellsoon I managed to get it last night thankfully. The only thing I could find in a short space of time was the sticky Matt's. I felt awful but I know if they're left long enough they'll chew through things like u just said or bring their whole family in! Which is just as bad

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »