Talk

Advanced search

does anyones 5/6 year old LOVE Numberjacks?!

(9 Posts)
anniebear Sun 24-Jun-07 11:10:56

My DD is addicted to them!!!

we read about them on line before and people had left comments on how their children loved them etc

But all the children were 2 and 3!! and a couple of 4 year olds!!

My DD typed in her own comment!!! she is 5, but nearly 6 (end of Aug and is in yr 1)

not too sure if there are many others her age who love it as much as her!!

I thought she was going to wet herself with excitement before when I told her there is another dvd out in July

I think it is nice that she likes it rather than wanting to watch older stuff

Just was hoping there were other older ones that liked it lol lol

Spider Sun 24-Jun-07 11:14:26

Yep. Spiderboy loves them.

Mrscarrot Sun 24-Jun-07 11:14:29

Yes, DD (5.5) loves them, although she had a nightmare the other night about the problem blobber.

I, however, cannot stand it.

Bibis Sun 24-Jun-07 11:17:30

Yes my year 1 six year old loves them, I always feel that she is held back by her younger siblings, so has to enjoy cbeebies.

I am sure when my youngest reaches the grand old age of 6 that cbeebies will not feature at all in our house (thank god!)

TrinityRhino Sun 24-Jun-07 11:19:03

yup dd1 here is 7 and still likes it
LOVED IT when she was 6 lol

anniebear Sun 24-Jun-07 11:22:28

Pheew, thanks!!!!! lol

I will now tell her that there are other 6 year olds that watch it

whne she looked at the comments people had put on the site we were looking at, she realised that the parents were all mentioned 2 and 3 year olds lol

she couldnt care less though, which was good

hoxtonchick Sun 24-Jun-07 11:48:18

my 5.5 year old ds is pretty keen. he shouts out the answers.

dinosaur Sun 24-Jun-07 12:00:25

DS2 is nearly six and was a complete Numberjacks addict when it first came on, although the appeal is wearing off a bit now.

foxinsocks Sun 24-Jun-07 12:02:11

ds (who loves numbers) was absolutely terrified of the number jacks - really, properly frightened. Even now, age 5, he won't watch them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now