Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How much does an osteopath charge roughly, and how many sessions are normally needed

(5 Posts)
bouncy Thu 21-Jun-07 14:31:31

I know that each case is individual, but just need a rough guide, its for neck and head pain.

TIA

feetheart Thu 21-Jun-07 14:41:12

Probably depends on where you are.
I'm in S Beds and mine charges #35 (sorry pound sign not working!!) I've been 3 times in 4 years (all for child-related neck/shoulder pain) and each time I've had 2 sessions.

HTH

bouncy Thu 21-Jun-07 14:51:23

brilliant thanks, I didn't want to call as easily persuaded into an appointment and didn;t want to commit till I knew roughly how much.

merrygoround Sat 23-Jun-07 23:49:30

Live in London, also about £35 plus for a fully qualified osteopath. But you could try a school of osteopathy - cheaper, and for me has usually been a good experience (the students are quite far into their course, and the teachers are often brilliant).

BecauseImWorthIt Sun 24-Jun-07 00:03:42

I see an osteopath for neck/shoulder pain, and they charge £38 for 45 minutes (London). They're very good about saying if another session is needed or not - and I always know if I need another one anyway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now