Talk

Advanced search

How to get rid o f a cow from your garden if you have not got a football to hand

(9 Posts)
jasper Tue 30-May-06 22:37:30

Hose it with the pressure washer you are using on your car. That's what I did , just as the farmer came round the corner looking for his missing cow.

JanH Tue 30-May-06 22:38:31

And did he take the hose from your hand and continue to aim it at the cow, or turn it on you?

sansouci Tue 30-May-06 22:44:02

My problem is cats rather than cows. Our garden is a toilet for all the neighborhood cats. I lost my temper with a very cheeky one the other day & threw my heated curlers at it, not having anything else to hand & only wearing a t-shirt & knickers. Dh later ran the mower over the damned curlers & ruined them & the mower. He thinks I'm potty & he's absolutely right!

2shoes Tue 30-May-06 22:44:40

if it happened here I would have to use a watering can as we have a hoepipe ban lol

QE Tue 30-May-06 22:45:03

pmsl at this thread title!!!

Piffle Tue 30-May-06 22:45:21

I'd keep it na d hold it too ransom
Free milk, manure and lawn clearance and bef
Sorted!

trefusis Tue 30-May-06 22:48:15

Message withdrawn

jasper Tue 30-May-06 23:21:51

JanH he did not seem to mind. He was still pretty sheepish about the fact that about 30 of his cows completely trashed my garden a few weeks previously.

cheeseypeas Tue 30-May-06 23:25:06

jasper, lol at a farmer being 'sheepish'.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: