Advanced search

What do you call a drum with strings & beads which you twist to play

(6 Posts)
KatyMac Fri 29-Jul-11 09:37:20

Does anyone have a clue what I am talking about?

tstar Fri 29-Jul-11 11:38:54

A Hand Drum or a Kalimba Drum, hope this helps :-)

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 29-Jul-11 12:21:31

tstar you are GOOD

have googled Kalimba drum and that's exactly what I thought of when reading Katy's question

KatyMac Fri 29-Jul-11 14:18:58

Thanks - I know it was obscure ridiculous

Cheaptrick Sat 30-Jul-11 18:44:43

It is sometimes known as a monkey drum according to my husband.

KatyMac Sun 31-Jul-11 08:46:19

That would make sense as mine has a picture of a money on it wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: