Advanced search

Daughter accepted at Nursery...should I wait for other places

(2 Posts)
Amelia23 Wed 12-Mar-14 16:07:37

Hi everybody,
Just looking for some advice. My daughter is due to start nursery in September as she will be 3 and a half. I applied to 5 nurseries and today I had an acceptance letter from one of them. They want a an answer by 28th March (which I personally think is a bit quick). The problem I have is that the other nurseries I applied to don't announce places until April.
The Nursery that accepted my daughter is a little far and out of the 5 was probably the last choice, but I would feel a bit silly if I turned it down and she didn't get another offer. I'm just wondering if anyone else has been in this position. Most people I have talked to have said to accept it and turn it down later, but I think this seems a little rude and I'm not sure if you register with one nursery whether other Nurseries might know and not offer a place.
thanks everyone

cookielove Thu 13-Mar-14 08:07:56

If you accept it and turn it down later, you will loose your deposit. Assuming you pay one. Speak to the nursery and ask if you can delay your response.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: