Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

hi, newbie here!

(10 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

paintedredroses Thu 19-May-16 12:29:42

I'm never very good at introducing myself, especially to such an established forum wink From the top, I'm 26 and I've been with my DH for far too long and we have our first little DD who is 22 weeks old! Currently on mat leave, trying to watch as much Netlix as I can, dreading going back to work, attempting to get back into writing. I love Disney because I'm very mature really and reading, and I don't think I'm interesting enough to keep waffling on! So, hello flowers

AYD2MITalkTalk Thu 19-May-16 12:33:16

<waves hello>

Waffling on is what we do here grin

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/telly_addicts

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/creative_writing

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 19-May-16 15:02:27

Welcome paintedredroses <waves>

Do you have a favourite Disney film? <nosy>

paintedredroses Wed 25-May-16 13:40:19

ayd thank you for the welcome! I'm afraid I have been busy this week, so bit of a late reply blush Thanks for those links!

Hi becca. Definitely Beauty & the Beast. I am very excited for the live action version! grin

rewardformissingmojo Wed 25-May-16 13:49:23

Hello and welcome! Be warned, it's very likely you'll never get to watch all you want on Netflix, once you've delved into Mumsnet - it's fairly addictive :-)

paintedredroses Wed 25-May-16 13:58:59

reward, it really is! I'm more of a massive lurker than a poster. Call it a wealth of life inexperience grin Thanks for the welcome!

Fireman5 Wed 25-May-16 16:50:11

I'm new to all this myself, I've just signed up today. How is everyone?

BlueSuffragette Tue 31-May-16 08:23:05

Hello everybody
First post, read a few and finally decided to type a reply. I guess it will take time to work around the site. Best regards to all.

Lulupinz2015 Tue 31-May-16 10:39:37

Hi!!!
New here and still dont know how to use it hehe. A friend of mine recommended me to join mumsnet and couldnt be happier. Im a new mom of two identical girls (6 months old) and currently looking for a nursery to start in November. It is so scary to leave them and go back to work... Dont know what to do confused. Do u know a good childcare here in chiswick?? Thanks!!

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 31-May-16 10:44:00

Hello newbies! <waves enthusiastically>

lulu, your best best for childcare in Chiswick is to have a look at the Local site: you can find it here and the childcare directory for the area is here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now