Talk

Advanced search

I really dont know how far along I am on pregnancy. HELP

(3 Posts)
jlou2015 Fri 24-Feb-17 10:55:46

I know I never had a period in january and I think december was the last time but I dont know when. This month about a week ago I felt sick and did a test and Im pregnant and no tummy at all. I went online to get booked into my hospital and I am waiting to hear back. Meanwhile I am battling sickness and definately felt the baby move. I think I am at least 9-10 weeks. My antenatal appointment may still be a month away at least what do I do??? Book private one? I havent heard from the hospital for 5 days or so but I presume thats normal. What shall i do??? Noone k ows except my byfrnd.

Firstly, don't panic and congratulations!
At your appointment they will be able to do a dating scan if necessary. In the meantime start taking your vitamins -you can get pregnancy ones from your pharmacist. Eat little and often to help with your sickness and sleep if you can. Is this your first baby? I didnt feel my first baby move until 14 weeks but this varies from pregnancy to pregnancy -it could be changes to your body instead.
Good luck and enjoy!

btw this is the new blog posts section....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now