Advanced search

Catchy Song!

(10 Posts)
mjmooseface Mon 12-Jan-15 20:12:10

What do you think?! I can't stop singing it! lol

Maestro Fri 16-Jan-15 10:43:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mjmooseface Mon 19-Jan-15 18:58:19

It is very eighties, you're right. But I like that! The lead singer in the video has his own band called Surrender Hearts but also has a solo project under the name Daniel Angelus - - which is very different to this. Very talented.

What sort of music do you like Maestro

Maestro Tue 20-Jan-15 14:21:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mjmooseface Tue 20-Jan-15 22:37:46

Okay. Just trying to make light conversation.

bitbybitbybit Thu 29-Jan-15 02:50:44

Lol Maestro is clearly enjoying picking at peoples musical preferences...don't bother making conversation with them.
Can't listen to ur song now as my son's asleep but will do in the morning wink

mjmooseface Tue 03-Feb-15 17:09:46

Lol thanks bitbybitbybit!

vienna1981 Fri 06-Feb-15 11:36:40

mjmooseface. It's a sort of New Order meets Pet Shop Boys blend. Probably not my cup of tea.

My musical preferences stretch from the mid-fifties to the early eighties. I lost interest in modern music at the age of 17 and stopped watching Top Of The Pops wink .

mjmooseface Thu 12-Feb-15 20:39:35

I used to love watching top of the pops! Can you recommend any music from the mid-fifties to listen to? I like to find new music to listen to. My 'tastes' are quite varied!

vienna1981 Fri 13-Feb-15 14:02:40

mjmoose. I can't really be specific about fifties music any more than eighties stuff. I'm one of those who likes individual records rather than particular artistes. "It's Almost Tomorrow " by The Dream Weavers and "I'll Be Home " by Pat Boone are both great songs.

I too used to like TOTP but having watched some repeated 1979 editions recently, it wasn't as good as I remember !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now